Subscribe Now: CDR: Feed

Welcome To The Crack Distributors Blog!!!!!

Whats going on everyone!!! My name is Chance and I am 1/2 of Crack Distributors, which also includes my partner Shine (READ THE ABOUT ME). We've been in existence for about 3 years but we've REALLY been going hard this past year and have been receiving a lot of love.

The other night we featured some bloggers that are really making a lot of noise (Shouts to Street Cosignors, Lowkey and Jen The Pen), and if you know me you know if I see something that looks like a good opportunity I WANT IN!!!!

So here you have it the Crack Distributors Blog. Shine and I will be posting a lot of our new material, opinions, new hip-hop related content and just letting you all get to know who we are, I HOPE YOU ENJOY and DON'T HESITATE TO REACH OUT.

If this is your first time hearing about us here is some of what we've done in the past:
(see the rest at www.youtube.com/crackdistributors)

NICKI MINAJ STOPPED BY THE SHOW


RHYMEFEST SURPRISE PERFORMANCE AT PETE ROCK ALBUM RLEASE PARTY


BILLY DANZE (M.O.P) CALLED INTO THE SHOW


THE NEXT GENERATION CYPHERS
[feat MICKEY FACTZ, ESSO, KILLAH KIRK (151 FEVA GANG), YOUNG NIK, AC, NAKIM AND DONNY GOINES]




SHA STIMULI AND ESSO FREESTYLE



DAME GREASE On The Show


LOWKEY, STREET COSIGNORS AND JEN THE PEN On The Show





GO TO WWW.YOUTUBE.COM/CRACKDISTRIBUTORS TO SEE MORE INTERVIEWS WITH U.N.I., MICKEY FACTZ, AC, ST. LAZ, DJ SCREAM, OUTASIGHT AND WAY MORE !!!!!!!


No comments: